Sleep Hygiene Tips
Follow These Simple Tips To Ensure Healthy Sleep:
1. Don't go to bed unless you are sleepy.
2. If you are not asleep after 20 minutes, then get out of bed.
3. Begin rituals that help you relax each night before bed.
4. Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day.
5. Get a full night's sleep on a regular basis.
6. Avoid taking naps.
7. Avoid any tough exercise within six hours of your bedtime.
8. Avoid sleeping aids, or use them cautiously.
9. Try to deal with things that make you worry.
10. Make your bedroom quiet, dark, and a little cool.
11. Avoid sources of nicotine, caffeine or alcohol before bedtime.